Sunday, October 14, 2012


Now its not like me to moan but I feel a bit put out !!! I think someone in the house is getting bigger portions, better and bigger bones and more, umm let me think how do I say it ........attention there I have said it. 


Yes just to prove the point LOOK !! and I,m sure hes gloating




And this will be me !!!!! O.K I,m a drama queen





and again lets me just see

I knew it that is the biggest chew in the house !! ummm

Now far be from me to cast aspersions but we have a bin raider in the house and let me tell you it aint me  and let me also tell you does that look like the face of an innocent man ???????


and again guilty is written on his face !!! I rest my case.

and to top it all off I have the kittens to look after, 24/7 licking and washing , playing and watching over them

I think my new name should be Cinderella !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear from you X Nala