Wednesday, October 10, 2012


well what a last couple of days this has been, yesterday I got taken to the vets, now dont get me wrong I like the woman she give me treats every time I go there good or bad !!! but today .... 3 lots of injections and let me tell you they REALLY hurt wow did I scream. Treats or not I think I will keep away from that place in future ! but on the upside I now cannot catch Rabies (a big plus) and I am chipped meet the newly named Ms Nala McHarrie-Jones no way can they give me the slip now ha ha ha Karen and Dave are stuck with me. 


Anyway on the way home, we hear what we thought was birds sqwarking mwahhhh mwahhhh we were all looking skywards when these two waddle out of some rubbish. I thought they were going for the attach at first so barked abit and warned them off, but Dave told me to "shhhh" cheek


They are only orphans like what I was. Meet Super and Sol
"Right lads I am the boss"


"Look at me when I am talking"


"not at him.....me. Its Nala your foster sis"


"Oi you Superman !"


Anyway looks like they have bedded in for a while so I have made it a mission to help them feel at home. I have been cleaning them (they taste rather nice !) helping drink the milk from their bottles and playing tag with them. What a good sister I am.


  My treat for being good at the VETS !!! never again


Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.  ~Marc Brown


A brother is a friend given by Nature.  ~Jean Baptiste Legouve


No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear from you X Nala