Monday, October 8, 2012

Would like to wish my cousin Harley a happy birthday, he is very lucky because his mum has a doggy cookbook and has made him something very special for his birthday (see pic). So May 2013 I'll be waiting with baited breath !!!



Also we have a new addition to the family, a cousin to myself called Dexter, he a bit of a looker as is Harley I must say the apple never falls short from the tree !!! Get me




And lastly I have been doing a bit of "home improvements"





Ta da !!!! the sunlounger I did spent quite a while making this look a whole lot better if I do say so

Ta da !!! Daves shorts he was delirious with happiness to my alterations "what, what, what" was all he could get out. High praise indeed and thank you Dave, anytime.












Dave was that happy he rewarded me with a lovely chew x x Love you Dave

Nala x x x













1 comment:

would love to hear from you X Nala